Thursday, March 13, 2014

Boob Toob Supplemental: TGIF Edition!


Okay it's Friday afternoon and I have less than an hour before I leave and hopefully avoid being Lumbergh'd. Let's see if I can dish out a quick Boob Toob Supplemental!


Catellana by Orange Caramel

No idea what they're singing about but sushi + cute girls = WINNER! You can't dispute that mathematical equation. You just can't.




Lipstick by Orange Caramel

I think I like this video better though. Mainly because I understand the story. That tennis dude is a jerk.




Simpsons couch gag by Sylvain Chomet

Way to class up the joint! Sylvain Chomet is a French comic writer, animator and director (thanks Wikipedia). He directed the animated film The Illusionist (not to be confused with the Edward Norton film of the same name) which I loved quite a bit. I thought he did a good job here,




Shaq Fu wants your money

Teaser for Shaq's new game.



And here's where he asks you for your money.




Planets³ trailer

Very cool trailer for a game on Kickstarter. I'm not a big Kickstarter dude but I hope these guys do really well. I'd love to play this game at some point. Very pretty!



If you're interested, there are more videos on their Youtube page. And here's the link to their Kickstarter campaign.


Ollie does the salmon ladder

Just to show everyone that it's real. Frequent Boob Toob guest host Andrew Shaw and I really wanna see Stephen Amell do the Ninja Warrior course. I bet he'd do well. Although he'd probably be too busy making money by looking awesome and arrowing bad guys in Arrow.



I actually saw that video about a month ago but forgot about it until I saw Emily Brett Rickards (she plays Felicity Smoak in the show) tweet this pic of Caity Lotz (Sara Lance in the show).



I feel like I'm about to get asked about my TPS reports so I'm outta here! Keep Blooging and Toobing!

No comments:

Post a Comment