Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Boob Toob Supplemental: All about the Bobgar


The first few are from Bossman Bobgar. I say Bossman because he could've just posted these himself but he told me to do it. Rant over, on with the show!


Disney's Feast

Pretty sweet short animated movie from Disney. A feast is a feast!




Looking back on Lost: 14 Things You Probably Didn't Know

Not a video but an interesting article nonetheless if you're a Lost fan like Bobgar and I.

KEATON!




Pikachu on Acid

Funny. Ass. S&*#. Needs more Charmander though.




2000AD Documentary Teaser Trailer

Thanks to our buddy Damjan for pointing this out to us. Wipe the drool off your face Bobgar.



Okay, Bobgar's taken his best shot. Now it's my turn!


Captain America: Winter Soldier - out now on... VHS?!?!

I wish I could be half as awesome as the guy who put this together. I really do.




Live Action Adventure Time Trailer

Damn, this is pretty depressing. LSP noooooo!




I Like Green Tea

Favourite band ever.




All Futurama Episodes

In case you wanted to watch every Futurama episode ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

I think my eyes are bleeding...




All Simpsons Couch Gags

In case your eyeballs are still intact after that last video...


No comments:

Post a Comment