Sunday, October 7, 2012

Boob Toob Supplemental: 2012-10-08


It's Dan once again, comin' at'cha with some Boob Toob Supplemental!


ECCC 2012 - Star Wars Trilogy: The Radio Play

I actually saw this a while ago but I forgot to put it on the last Boob Toob Supplemental.

Rob PaulsenMaurice LaMarcheTara StrongJess HarnellBilly WestJohn DiMaggio & Kevin Conroy deliver a masterclass on voice acting, reciting some key lines from Star Wars but as the various characters that they’re famous for.

Warning: 1 hr 20 mins long but oh so good :)



009 Re: Cyborg trailer

Trailer for the latest film adaptation of Shotaro Ishinomori’s Cyborg 009 manga series. So much crazy awesome action packed in 30 seconds. I wish I could be in Japan later this month to see this.



Stoker trailer

Trailer Park Chan-Wook’s new film (and first Hollywood feature). You may remember him from such films as Oldboy, Joint Security Area and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. I’ve mostly enjoyed his movies and I’m loving what the South Korean film peeps are dishing out so I’ll be checking this out.

It’s written by Wentworth Miller (the main dude from prison Break) and according to Cinematical, it was voted to the 2012 “Black List” of the 10 best unproduced screenplays in Hollywood (thanks Wikipedia).



A Good Day to Die Hard teaser

Die Hard in Russia! I hope it’s better than the last one. But it’s like Futurama, I’ll keep watching Die Hard movies even when they're bad.



The DI (digital intermediate) Difference of Haywire

Not a video but a very cool (at least, for me) and informative article on how Haywire was shot and post processed.


Until next time, keep boobing and toobing! (Whatever that means...)

No comments:

Post a Comment