Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Bunch of Trailers and some Studio Ghibli


New year, new stuff to watch. Starting with one of my most anticipated movies of 2014...


Godzilla trailer

Not a lot to say except SCREEEEEEECH! Also, Bryan Cranston! And Ken "Ra's Al Ghul" Watanabe. And Rosen from Alphas. And Kick-Ass.



The Raid 2: Berandal official trailer

Okay so the trailer I posted on the last Boob Toob Supplemental was actually the red band trailer and this is the official trailer. So much action in the trailer alone. Can't wait to see this!



Jupiter Ascending trailer

Forgot to post this back in December when it was released. Cool trailer for the next film by Andy & Lana Wachowski. I loved their work on Cloud Atlas especially the future sci-fi scenes* so I'm looking forward to seeing how they tackle a full blown sci-fi movie.

By the way, I loved the heck out of Speed Racer. Still do. Just wanted to say that.

* This might be partially because of Korean model/actress Doona Bae who played the robot in those future scenes. She also played the sex doll who gains sentience in the movie Air Doll. As silly as that may sound, it's a proper movie and a good one at that. Go watch it!



The Grandmaster trailer

This movie has been on my 'to watch' list for some time. Don't let the "in theatres January 31" bit fool you, that's January 31, 2013! It looks amazing and I've heard good things about it. So this might make it into a future Boob Toob.



2013 in Gaming - The Year in Under 2 Minutes

Need to get caught up on last year’s games? Here ya go. Heck, I need to get caught up on at least 5 years worth of games.



Simpsons Ghibli!

I haven't seen the actual episode that this appears in but awwwwww yeah!

I recently saw two Studio Ghibli films: Tales from Earthsea and Arietty (or The Borrower Arietty or The Secret World of Arietty). Won't say too much since I may mention them on a future Boob Toob but both are good animated flicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment